Merry Christmas and JUST PRACTICING!
It's been awhile and hopefully someone still checks in to see if we are still alive or not.
We are and had a nice Christmas. All the kids and our granddaughter were there.
Next year we will have grandbaby number 2 there to celebrate with us.
A fun holiday story. Christmas eve, we are sitting watching TV and hear this THUNDERING herd of buffalo upstairs racing from the back room (girls room) down the hall, down the stairs, across where we are sitting to a SCREACHING halt in front of the tree. The little girls are standing there gazing at the tree. I ask, "UHH what are you all doing?" to which, Mandy replies "OHHHH MOM we are just practicing for in the morning when we wake up and Santa has come!" She then turns to Macey, " I think we can do it faster this time!" And off they go up the stairs for practice number 2.
They sure do keep me young.
We are and had a nice Christmas. All the kids and our granddaughter were there.
Next year we will have grandbaby number 2 there to celebrate with us.
A fun holiday story. Christmas eve, we are sitting watching TV and hear this THUNDERING herd of buffalo upstairs racing from the back room (girls room) down the hall, down the stairs, across where we are sitting to a SCREACHING halt in front of the tree. The little girls are standing there gazing at the tree. I ask, "UHH what are you all doing?" to which, Mandy replies "OHHHH MOM we are just practicing for in the morning when we wake up and Santa has come!" She then turns to Macey, " I think we can do it faster this time!" And off they go up the stairs for practice number 2.
They sure do keep me young.





2 Comments:
That's really a cute - practicing for Christmas morning. I love little girls, I have 4.
that is just precious!
tell me, do you still have connections in the world of adoption?
I found your blog on CWO.
My husband and I are looking to adopt but we are very frustrated with agencies and are looking to find a direct placement.
Post a Comment
<< Home