Momma and Daddy have their own little UN!
I come from a little town in Oklahoma.
When I was a kid one side of the tracks had the whites and the other side the blacks.
My mom and daddy have no biological grandchildren. For some reason God saw fit for all three of us kids not to be able to birth children. But they got grand kids and great grandkids....
We adopted the twins now 21 years of age from Nicaragua. My son is married to a white girl and our granddaughter is miskito indian/white
My sister adopted her first husband now deceased sons from Alabama. They are now adults and one of them has 3 white children.
My brother and his wife a filipino adopted a little girl from the philippines.
So I tell momma "you got yoru own little United nations!"
When I was a kid one side of the tracks had the whites and the other side the blacks.
My mom and daddy have no biological grandchildren. For some reason God saw fit for all three of us kids not to be able to birth children. But they got grand kids and great grandkids....
We adopted the twins now 21 years of age from Nicaragua. My son is married to a white girl and our granddaughter is miskito indian/white
My sister adopted her first husband now deceased sons from Alabama. They are now adults and one of them has 3 white children.
My brother and his wife a filipino adopted a little girl from the philippines.
So I tell momma "you got yoru own little United nations!"





1 Comments:
Sounds like a great family with lots of fun around the dinner table.
Post a Comment
<< Home