Mom can you snuggle for a minute....
I take the oldest school while the youngest gets in our bed and snuggles with daddy in the mornings. He works evenings and i work days...
so this morning, mommy can you just lay down with me and snuggle for a minute. I quickly and willingly obliged. She cuddled up very tight and said "Mommy I love you!
Have a good day at work!"
It definately will be NOW :)
It's Love Thursday and mine started out with LOTS OF LOVE :)
Hope yours does too.
so this morning, mommy can you just lay down with me and snuggle for a minute. I quickly and willingly obliged. She cuddled up very tight and said "Mommy I love you!
Have a good day at work!"
It definately will be NOW :)
It's Love Thursday and mine started out with LOTS OF LOVE :)
Hope yours does too.





2 Comments:
I'm just trying to visit as many of the NaBloPoMo blogs as I can and I thought I'd say hi, I liked your blog.. :) It's nice to see such a happy family :)
Awwww. I'm glad to see that you actually took the time to cuddle, even if just for a minute, because I know waaaay too many people that would've said "Not today, I'm in a hurry" or "I'm too busy, I'll be late."
Post a Comment
<< Home