Saturday, March 31, 2007
About Me

- Name: Denise
- Location: Humble, Texas, United States
Mother of four children, all chosen aka adopted. 23 year old twins, boy and girl, son is married and we have two granddaughters and another on the way. Our 23 year old daughter is still at home deciding what she's going to do when she grows up and our two little ones are 9 and 6 year old daughters who keep this 50 year old mommy/grammy young and their daddy/diddy sane :)
Previous Posts
- Two women .... One Child...
- I met her!! I FINALLY met her!!!!!
- This is why you tolerate parenting...... :)
- Creativity at it's best --- PRICELESS
- Thanksgiving Eve...
- I am so thankful....
- Mom can you snuggle for a minute....
- Momma and Daddy have their own little UN!
- My momma....
- Flat Stanley is headed to NY....




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home