I am so thankful....
Since the daily blogging didn't work out for me due to electricty outages etc..I've decided I'm going to post daily things I'm thankful for this Thanksgiving.
I start today.....
I'm thankful for my family...all of them.
Every member of my family has touched me in some way and I'm so thankful that God gave each and everyone of them to me.
I'm thankful that God called us to be adopted parents to 4 awesome children.
I'm thankful for a granddaughter that is giving her G-diddy and her Grammy LOTS of joy!.
Tomorrow more I'm thankful for....feel free to join in...
I start today.....
I'm thankful for my family...all of them.
Every member of my family has touched me in some way and I'm so thankful that God gave each and everyone of them to me.
I'm thankful that God called us to be adopted parents to 4 awesome children.
I'm thankful for a granddaughter that is giving her G-diddy and her Grammy LOTS of joy!.
Tomorrow more I'm thankful for....feel free to join in...





1 Comments:
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Post a Comment
<< Home