Thanksgiving Eve...
I sit here thinking of things I'm thankful for and friends online and off come to mind. Frankly I think I have more friends online that mean so much to me than offline.
I am thankful for each of you.
Also I'm thankful for birthmothers who are unselfish enough to give a part of themselves away to women who can't have children and make them a mother...
Thank you A, T, and I for making me a Mother :)
I am thankful for each of you.
Also I'm thankful for birthmothers who are unselfish enough to give a part of themselves away to women who can't have children and make them a mother...
Thank you A, T, and I for making me a Mother :)





1 Comments:
Happy Thanksgiving to the whole family. I'm stopping by as a member of NaBloPoMo. I have 10 blogs, but this is the only one that sees much action, Collecting my thoughts. Keeping writing!
Post a Comment
<< Home