Tuesday, October 21, 2008

It's been awhile......

In the time I've not been around we've survived Ike with no power for 12 days. Found out we are having another grandbaby way too soon since the last one. (I think I'm going to get them either cable or a "surgical procedure" for Christmas. The girls are back in school 4th Gifted and Talented class and 1st grade class. I'm a year older since last post (1/2 of 100 as my girls tell me!)

We are about to elect a new president and I'm amazed at how many Christians plan to vote for a man who is for murder of the unborn.

I'm not crazy about the other pick either but it sure seems the lesser of the two evils.

Anyway, life continues to go on....work, church, eat, sleep, baby sit grandkids and then start over again....

Love to all.

1 Comments:

Blogger the voice of melody said...

This is my first time here so I wanted to make sure to say hello. You have a lovely blog, I'm glad I stopped by.

Many sweet blessings!

2:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home