"My Country Tis of Thee"
Today the girls and I start our weekend of performances at church of our "LAND THAT I LOVE" patriotic service. This year more than most I feel very patriotic for some reason. Maybe because things aren't going so well for our country and we need that extra "push." Maybe because I have prayed more for my country this last few months than ever. Maybe because everyday I get on this "box" and see where more troops are killed for my safety and independence and I think this could be my son. Maybe because I had family members that served in the armed forces.
Or Maybe just because I live in an awesome country and I want to be proud of it and celebrate this weekend.
I'll try and post some pics of the services. There are 4 beginning tonight at 6:00





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home