Our adult children
Ya know the Bible talks about training them up in the way they should go and when they are old they will not depart from it. I guess 23 isn't old enough. We are having a time with our adult children. Anger issues, not living for the Lord, not going to church, total disrespect and disobedience. It breaks my heart. However, my husband reminds me that I've gotten MUCH MUCH closer to the Lord in the last year and things happen when you REALLY start praying for your kids and reading THEE Word, etc. So I hang on...TIGHT.
Then in comes Macey my little 6 year old God fearing prayer warrior angel who comes in while mommy is crying out to the Lord about the big kids and reminds me and I quote "mommy, you shouldn't be worried, remember Jesus is going to handle EVERYTHING!"
WOW it took a 6 year old to get this almost 50 year old to GET IT!
In HIM <><
I'm Denise
Then in comes Macey my little 6 year old God fearing prayer warrior angel who comes in while mommy is crying out to the Lord about the big kids and reminds me and I quote "mommy, you shouldn't be worried, remember Jesus is going to handle EVERYTHING!"
WOW it took a 6 year old to get this almost 50 year old to GET IT!
In HIM <><
I'm Denise





2 Comments:
Out of the mouths of babes! Isn't the purity refreshing?
I'm praying for your children Denise.
Post a Comment
<< Home