A Tea Party
Yesterday I went grocery shopping ALONE! Even though I hate grocery shopping I needed to do it alone as i stick my list and don't have someone asking for something every three minutes. I came home to "a tea party" with an invitation written specifically to me and one to daddy. Place cards were at the table and I had a phone call while in the store to pick up some specific cookies. On my invitation however, was the COST of this event which is where my memory was made. It had to be the cutest part.
Mommy, You are invited to a tea party.
The cost is 50 cents (REAL MONEY)
I love these girls so much. They keep my young and in stitches!
Today our memories were made seeing "Kung Fu Panda!"
Mommy, You are invited to a tea party.
The cost is 50 cents (REAL MONEY)
I love these girls so much. They keep my young and in stitches!
Today our memories were made seeing "Kung Fu Panda!"
Labels: Memories





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home