Happy Fathers Day to husband, father and diddy!
Today is the day we honor the fathers in our life. I called my daddy and told him Happy Fathers Day on the way to choir practice this morning. I cooked the favorite meal and dessert of my beloved! We worshipped together and had our oldest daughter in worship with us, which was by far the best present for him I'm sure. I know he'd have liked our son and daughter in law there also.
Anyway, I say all this to say I got the best of the best when it comes to fathers. He loves our kids very much and I'm thankful God chose him to be my kids dad just like we chose our kids!
Happy Fathers Day!!!
Anyway, I say all this to say I got the best of the best when it comes to fathers. He loves our kids very much and I'm thankful God chose him to be my kids dad just like we chose our kids!
Happy Fathers Day!!!





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home