Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Kylie is here.....and Diddy and Mammy are proud grandparents AGAIN/STILL

These two girls are why you put up with your kids in their teenage years :) Matt and Melissa, please think seriously about taking the girls to church. We love doing it but you know whats right Matthew so think about taking the lead and being that spiritual head of your house and raise them up to follow Jesus. They're too precious to not know him Son. I love you and your wife so much and these granddaughters are (wow I can't even think of a good enough word) Incredible!! (And thats a weak one) . They really light up Daddy and I's world. We will do what we can as grandparents for the accountability we will be held to but would love to see you all as a family in church serving Jesus. I love you all.
KILEY, Welcome to this world. Love, Mammy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home