"Tooting Day"
As is a tradition in Texas, during Super Bowl you have chili. I made two pots, one for dh's work and one for home. The beans were a bit more "gaseous" than normal and gave me some intestinal "challenges!"
Little one comes in and says "mommy, you're have a tooting day you didn't read the little letters on the cans that said tooting beans. Next time read the little letters on the beans and get the ones that say not tooting beans!"
I cracked up....where do they come up with this stuff?
Little one comes in and says "mommy, you're have a tooting day you didn't read the little letters on the cans that said tooting beans. Next time read the little letters on the beans and get the ones that say not tooting beans!"
I cracked up....where do they come up with this stuff?





1 Comments:
How cute is this??? I enjoyed your blog. I will be back to visit.
Post a Comment
<< Home