Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Today is the 1st day of a new experience for me....

Blogging everyday for the entire month. I sure hope I can come up with things to write about. I'm not the literate one like my husband, the editor but will give it a good try.

Today I'm going to be giving a training to other adoption agencies aka child placing agencies with a member of licensing. I'm a bit nervous since I'm teaching this training with the folks that come in to my work and say whether we can continue to place children or not. They are really nice and I'm really looking forward to it but it's a bit scary when I really think about it.

Yesterday was the day from you know where. First, I hate Halloween. I hate all the candy that the kids come in hyped up on. I hate the mean and cruel things done to people, homes and animals during this "holiday." But I go along with it cuz the kiddos love it and have a good time.
And they always look so cute in their costumes.

At my home, I had a 7 year old black Ariel with a red wig :) and a 4 year old black tinkerbell and a grandbaby in jammies with kitty whiskers drawn on. VERY CUTE :) They came home major sugared up.

The other reason yesterday was such a bad day. We are tryin to get our old house sold. We just moved into a new home. We've had it sold now for a long time and have been trying to close on it for weeks adn the buyers continue to run into problems. It's getting very old and VERY frustrating. Now they say it will be next week. I want rid of that money pit NOW!

Ok so I had a few things to share, not really that newsworthy or humerous, maybe tomorrow will be better.

1 Comments:

Blogger Bek said...

Good luck w/ NaBloPoMo. I had actually read your blog before and when I saw it on the list at the website, I had to check and see what you were up to.....

I have a daughter your daughters age....it is fun and hard at the same time...........

Have a good month.

12:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home