Friday, September 08, 2006

A little about us

Since I've just started this blog I thought I'd tell you a little about the family.

We are a family formed through adoption as the title says.

21 year old twins (boy and girl) from an international adoption and a 7 and 4 year old African American girls. (48 years old with a 4 year old....I think some days I'm insane and thank GOD for my zoloft!!) :) The twins came to live with us at 3 months old. We finally got them adopted at 5 years old. The little girls came to live with us at their births. No they are not biological but most folks think so as they look a lot alike. They keep us young thats for sure!

Our son is married and he and his wife have blessed us with a precious granddaughter. Grand kids are by far a gift from God for all the crap you had to put up with from their parent who gave this gift to you!

The 'little girls' which you'll hear me refer to them a lot in this blog as that, think it's really cool they are aunts at such young ages.

Anyway, thats a little bit about the family.
Happy multicultural family with lots of love!

1 Comments:

Blogger nancy said...

I was an aunt at 5 and was VERY cool! I think I only mentioned it about 1000 times on the playground.

I understand about being more "mature" with young children. On my 41st birthday The Alien will be exactly 7 months old. I'm sure neither of us would trade it for the world though!

Loved the post!

10:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home