You were in my heart ...
Night before last my 4 year old crawled in bed with me and states very matter of factly "I want to talk about my birth mother." I said "Ok." She asked her birth mother's name and her birth fathers name and if she had brothers and sisters. I answered her and she was very satisfied. She then asks "So Mommy, I was in HER tummy?" I answered "yes and you were in Mommy's heart!" She looks at me, smiles great big, wraps her arms around my neck in the bed and said "I think your heart was a really good place to be! Night mommy, I LOVE YOU!"
Now that is LOVE!
Denise
Now that is LOVE!
Denise





2 Comments:
Ahhh ... what a beautiful story. Thanks for sharing it, and welcome to blogging!
Wow, my heart just lept up into my throat.
Post a Comment
<< Home