"Making a family"
As an adoption caseworker and maternity service coordinator at the adoption agency I work at I spend a lot of time in labor and delivery with birth mothers. So lately I've told the girls "mommy is going to be late tonight or I have to leave before you wake up to get to the hospital." They have asked why and I've said "well a new family is being made today!"
Today I had two births in two different hospitals I was going back and forth too. And as I was leaving this morning Macey states "Well MOMMY, just how many families are you making today?"
Made my job extra special today thinking of that comment.
And two families were made today :)
Today I had two births in two different hospitals I was going back and forth too. And as I was leaving this morning Macey states "Well MOMMY, just how many families are you making today?"
Made my job extra special today thinking of that comment.
And two families were made today :)





1 Comments:
What a great way to describe it!
Post a Comment
<< Home