There are still nice people out there....
Yesterday on my way through the Starbucks drive thru an elderly couple was in the car in front of me. I noticed them only cuz I was sitting behind them for a good while as the Drive thru was busy with morning regulars. Anyway, they pull away and I pull up and the barista says "the couple in front of you just took care of your drink!"
I was so shocked and couldn't believe how sweet. I mean starbucks drinks aren't cheap.
I didn't know them.
So now its my turn to return the RAOK soon.
I was so shocked and couldn't believe how sweet. I mean starbucks drinks aren't cheap.
I didn't know them.
So now its my turn to return the RAOK soon.





1 Comments:
Wow! That was so nice of them! Keep the karma going and pass it on :)
Post a Comment
<< Home