It's been way too long
Boy have things happened in the life the past few months since I posted.
Dave and I celebrate 30 years together on the 21st of this month with a Western carribean cruise. I can't wait for that time alone. Pray we have a good time and love each other even more when we get back and that our kids will be well cared for and ok while we are gone.
Dave and I celebrate 30 years together on the 21st of this month with a Western carribean cruise. I can't wait for that time alone. Pray we have a good time and love each other even more when we get back and that our kids will be well cared for and ok while we are gone.





2 Comments:
Blessings servant of God, so nice to read what you are doing, may God Almighty bless you for good work of rescuing the needy and keeping the as your children, wonderful.Keep the faith. Love to the family, Pastor Roseline from Kenya.
Bless servant of God.May God glad you all your desires as you serve Him through Orphans and the needy.Praying for you.Love Pastor Roseline email roselyne_69@yahoo.com
Post a Comment
<< Home